sabato 31 dicembre 2016

L'occhio di Horo (I can read your mind)




"Eye in the Sky"


... I am the eye in the sky
looking at you
I can read your mind
I am the maker of rules
dealing with fools
I can cheat you blind
and I don't need to see any more
to know that
I can read your mind, I can read your mind...
"Eye in the Sky" by The Alan Parsons Project, from album "Eye in the Sky", 1982



... and you can't take him with you
no matter what you do
no, you can't take him with you
not the place you're going to

One more mile
One more road
One last bridge
One less load...
"Can't Take It with You" by The Alan Parsons Project, from album "Pyramid", 1978



























Camera Fuji X-E2s, lens Fuji XF 18-55mm, XF 14mm, XC 50-230mm,
pp Lightroom CC & Silver Efex Pro 2

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

... lascia una traccia del tuo passaggio se ti va... grazie! :-)